Presentation: CCB Knowledge Community
· Mr. David van Duren, Head of the GFCE Secretariat
· Ms. Carolin Weisser, Lead International Operations, Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre (GCSCC)
· Mr. Bart Hogeveen, Head of Cyber Capacity Building, Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI)
· Mr. Damir ‘Gaus’ Rajnovic, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
· Mr. Vladimir Radunović, Director of E-Diplomacy and Cybersecurity Educational and Training Programs, DiploFoundation
The session entailed a panel discussion with representatives from the CCB Portal Advisory group who explained the importance of and need for (practical) knowledge sharing, the CCB knowledge portal, and connecting the CCB knowledge community to the GFCE community, and to the Working Groups in particular. To this end, it is essential that there is a one-stop shop portal on CCB with relevant information for CCB implementation.
Some ideas that were discussed during the presentation:
· The content of the portal should be connected to the needs of the GFCE community, to assure the portal in line with the themes / topics of the Delhi Communiqué;
· Neutrality and global ownership of the CCB Knowledge Portal is important;
· Many portals already exist. Avoid duplication of efforts by making use of existing resources / information.
The way forward includes the following elements:
· Deliver a business plan by the ‘CCB advisory portal group’ (including the governance of content);
· Involve the GFCE Working Groups, Advisory Board and the GFCE community in the process;
· Finding financial support;
· Delivering a first version of the CCB Knowledge Portal in 2019.